here are ten good reasons for attending the 13th Workshop on Lower Genital Tract Pathology: HPV Disease and Cervical Cancer:
1. The programme is full of topics of the highest quality.
2. It follows a logical path dealing, without repetition, the main issues of HPV disease today.
3. The speakers are among the leading researchers in their fields.
4. The workshop, unique in Europe, is multi-disciplined and tailored for both cytopatholgists and gynaecologists and also for nurses and midwives involved in HPV disease.
5. It is unique in the world: following the successful approach used in previous editions, it has plenary sessions for everybody in the morning and then, after lunch, it divides into two parts, one part for gynaecologists and the other for cytopathologists.
6. The afternoon sessions for the specialists will feature the latest updates and innovations.
7. Participants will be able to take part in the discussions and debates and in the "Ask the Experts" session will be able to find answers to any questions.
8. The best abstracts will be presented in the plenary session and receive a prize.
9. The title "Summing-up" could conclude a series of workshops that started in 1991: it may be the last! We are not getting any younger!
10. Rome in April. One of the best times to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with fantastic restaurants and plenty of things to see and do in the eternal city.
See you in Rome!
Antonio Frega, Cesare Gentili and Philip Davies
Please fill in the form below to contact the Organizing Secretariat.